Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: the obligatory skinflint thread

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have sensitive skin too. Prone to rash when somebody is unpleasant towards me.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's wrong with Judy Blume?

    There was a time when they wanted to shelter this board from would-be Ryan316's by applying the password option. I thought someone would have sent it to you...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    I have sensitive skin too. Prone to rash when somebody is unpleasant towards me.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...really?!?!? *watches in amusement as Fluffy's flesh blooms*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Andyman:
    I have sensitive skin too. Prone to rash when somebody is unpleasant towards me.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...really?!?!? *watches in amusement as Fluffy's flesh blooms*</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't be silly DA! I've built up scabs & callouses from being on the recieving end of your jovial spirit.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ewwww, I thought that was corduroy...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I' be damned. I suppose I just...stopped looking at you years ago...

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Might I encourage everyone to checkout Skinflint's website.

    I now return you to DA's enjoyment of Andy's pustules.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    You still alive ?????

    forums

    I'll drink for that...... forums forums

  9. #19
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Skinflint's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    part of the reason i have trouble keeping up with this board IS the keeping up part. the two boards i frequent nowadays are way slower than this, and i can skip going there for a few days and not really miss anything. here, if i miss a day, my last post is on the fourth or fifth page.

    it's a lot to keep up with!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •